FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Third-Party Vendors are Key Concern for Business, Data Privacy Survey Finds
Read the release.
Treliant Celebrates Women’s History Month
In the spirit of Treliant’s core value, Treasure Diversity, Treliant celebrates Women’s History Month in March. To continue the firm’s tradition of recognizing the achievements of women within our firm and industry, Treliant hosted a firm-wide Women’s History Month Luncheon on Tuesday, March 15, 2016. The event featured guest speaker, Cassi Chandler, SVP, Data and Analytics Planning Executive for Customer Care Insights, Analytics and Outreach at Bank of America.
Thank you Cassi for sharing your inspiring message and helping Treliant celebrate this important event.
Treliant Released its Outlook 2016 Issue of New Coordinates, Treliant's quarterly newsletter. Articles in this issue include:
• 2016 Outlook: Beware the Disruptors
• Financial Crimes Compliance - If You Think 2015 Was Tough
• DFS Cybersecurity Regulation: What to Expect in 2016 and How to Prepare
• Consumer Complaints: A Toast to Auld Lang Syne and Better Customer Relations in the New Year
• HMDA: Compliance Will Be Everyone's Business
To subscribe to Treliant's quarterly newsletter, New Coordinates, please Contact Us.
||Washington, DC Office 202.249.7950
||New York City Office 646.315.9430