, Senior Director at Treliant Risk Advisors, is a contributing author to Navigating the Digital Age: The Definitive Cybersecurity Guide for Directors and Officers. The book, recently published by Caxton Business & Legal, Inc., in association with the New York Stock Exchange and Palo Alto Networks, contains detailed guidance for mitigating cyber risks in a digital business environment. Dan contributed to the chapter on Oversight of Compliance and Control Responsibilities, focusing on the challenges of implementing a cybersecurity program across the enterprise.
Navigating the Digital Age: The Definitive Cybersecurity Guide for Directors and Officers can be ordered or downloaded via the Security Roundtable at https://www.securityroundtable.org/the-book/.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Treliant Risk Advisors Announces Services for Comprehensive TRID Compliance
Read the release
For more information, visit us at Booth 931 at the MBA's Annual Convention & Expo 2015
Treliant Released its Fall/Winter 2015 Issue of New Coordinates, Treliant's quarterly newsletter. Articles in this issue include:
• The New 'Three C's' in Banking Help Focus Compliance Teams
• Unpacking the FFIEC's Cybersecurity Assessment Tool
• Post-TRID Implementation - Managing Change to Evidence Compliance
• Minimizing Social Media Risk in Mortgage Loan Decisions
• INDUSTRY ADVISORY: FinCEN Erects a Fifth Pillar of AML Compliance with Proposed Rule on Customer Due Diligence
To subscribe to Treliant's quarterly newsletter, New Coordinates
, please Contact Us
||Washington, DC Office 202.249.7950
||New York City Office 646.315.9430